Access Economics provides consultancy services covering economic policy, health economics, economic forecasting and commentary.
Our raison d'etre is to provide clients with advice that is independent, robust and practical. Access Economics' advice must be capable of withstanding rigorous scrutiny from the private and public sectors (notably the Treasury and the key policy-making Departments).
Key service areas are:
- Economic Consulting: Helping clients influence the economic policy debate, participate in regulatory taxation and policy developments, and plan for the future.
- Health Economics: Providing clients with specialist modelling services in the health and aged care sector to achieve optimal policy and commercial outcomes.
- Modelling & Forecasting: Providing specialist modelling services assisting clients to determine the impact of potential economic, policy and other changes on their business and industry.
- Publications: Commentary, in-depth analysis and key economic forecasts to give clients an accurate assessment of how their business environment will unfold.
- Presentations: Providing client briefings and presentations to audiences varying from large annual conferences to more informal discussions on how emerging trends in the economy may effect your business. Presentations are suitable for all areas of business including board meetings, annual client conferences or business planning events. Click here for presentation testimonials.